Thursday, February 23, 2012

A practice-building seminar for psychologists

Patrick Lumbroso from PsychNiche is offering a 2-day intensive on marketing and practice development in Melbourne on 24th and 25h of March. For details go to the APS website:
http://www.psychology.org.au/Events/EventView.aspx?EventID=9054

I personally strongly recommend Patrick and his approach. I had individual mentoring sessions with him last year and they were a fantastic help in developing my practice. Consider going, and decide soon, as the early bird registration is much cheaper.

cheers,
Izabela

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Clinicians want more time to do what they always intended to do, and what they do best—evaluate and treat individuals and families seeking assistance with behavioral healthcare issues.

    practice building ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. https://trainingroomsg.com/seminar-room-rentala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. twin xl zippered mattress protector

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. twin xl zippered mattress protector

    ReplyDelete